From investing in dependable equipment to completing routine maintenance, you'll do whatever it takes to ensure downtime won't reduce your team's productivity. To keep your operation moving, we manufacture our tyres with heavy-duty materials for maximum service life.
You can also match a tyre to your site conditions - from grassy turf to rugged aggregate. That's because we design, test and manufacture tyres to fit many equipment types and applications, including skid-steer loaders, dump trucks and graders.
Low Sidewall Technology®
- Deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life
- Non-directional, solid center-line tread pattern provides excellent cut resistance, smooth ride and extended wear
- Features Aralon Cut Resistant Breaker (CRB) construction, which provides increased strength and durability without sacrificing heat resistance
- Extra deep tread depth provides long tread life in extreme conditions
- Smooth tread used on the outside provides excellent rock type damage resistance, while the pattern on the inside provides increased traction
- Features 7x7 steel belted construction, which provides increased cut resistance and extended wear